My blog has been a bit inactive so I will apologize through a giveaway sincerely from me to you.
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Pokemon Omega Ruby OR Alpha Sapphire
- Pikmin 3
- Kirby Dream Collection
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Yoshi’s New Island
- Its-A Me! Necklace from Geek Studio
- Majora Necklace from Geek Studio
- Gamer Geek Jelly bracelet from Geek Studio
- 16GB Pokemon Emerald USB Flashdrive from Geek Studio
- You must be following Nintendya.
- Each reblog is an entry so reblog to your hearts content guys.
- No giveaway blogs, sorry.
- This is international shipping so everyone can participate.
- The winners will be announced November 15th.
- Try to keep your ask box open in case you win because if you do not respond in 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
he became deaf in Hawkeye v1 #4
which lasted around 15 years (in which there were only about 10 references to his hearing loss- i could post those panels if you want)
until, after some extreme 90s alt-universe event where all the heroes ended up dead,
the “heroes reborn” universe, where the panel above is from
he was revived in 1998 with completely restored hearing
it’s shown that he knows sign language when she-hulk attempts to unsubtly warn a revived hawkeye (after he died in avengers disassembled, not heroes reborn) of his impending doom
but he was napping in the jury
now, clint’s been deafened again in #15 of the current run of hawkeye
and it seems it’s being retconned that clint had actually been deaf for a time in childhood, before he sacrificed his hearing in hawkeye v1
Wait for Wednesday, but as it looks now, I think that’s about the size of it.